- data subject: the natural person who (on behalf of a company) has entered into an agreement with Marcel Vermeulen, or the natural person who (on behalf of a company) has contacted Marcel Vermeulen regarding the conclusion and/or performance of the agreement or the natural person who (on behalf of a company) visits the website;
- agreement: the agreement between Marcel Vermeulen and the data subject whereby the data subject uses the service that Marcel Vermeulen offers through the website;
- website: the marcelvermeulen.com website and the associated mobile application that is managed by Marcel Vermeulen;
- profiling: the processing of personal data whereby certain personal aspects of the data subject are evaluated on the basis of personal data with the aim of analyzing or predicting personal preferences, interests, online search behaviour, location;
- personal data: data with which a natural person can be identified.
- 1. Careful handling of personal data is of great importance to Marcel Vermeulen. With regard to the processing of personal data, Marcel Vermeulen acts in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- 2. Marcel Vermeulen handles personal data with care and treats it confidentially.
- 3. Marcel Vermeulen collects personal data from the data subject when the data subject has provided this personal data to Marcel Vermeulen via the website or when the data subject visits the website or has contacted Marcel Vermeulen by telephone or e-mail.
4. Marcel Vermeulen collects and processes the following personal data:
- First and last name;
- ZIP code and address;
- phone number;
- e-mail address;
- IP address;
- Surfing behavior;
- Location data;
- 5. Marcel Vermeulen does not process special personal data of data subjects.
- 6. The website and/or service does not intend to collect data about those involved who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, Marcel Vermeulen cannot check whether a person involved is older than 16. Marcel Vermeulen therefore advises parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If the data subject is convinced that Marcel Vermeulen has collected personal data about a minor without this consent, the data subject must contact Marcel Vermeulen using the contact details set out in Article 12.1 and Marcel Vermeulen will then terminate the processing and transfer the personal data. to delete.
Basis and purposes of the processing
- 1. The basis of the processing of personal data is the performance of the contract or, at the request of the data subject, the taking of pre-contractual measures. In the case of profiling, this is the consent of the data subject.
2. Marcel Vermeulen collects and processes personal data for the following purposes:
- handling a question and/or comment from the data subject;
- 3. The provision of the name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the data subject is a contractual obligation. No agreement can be concluded without the name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- 4. Marcel Vermeulen will not store the personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals, as described in Article 3.2, for which the personal data are processed.
- 5. Marcel Vermeulen only processes the personal data that are minimally necessary for the existing purposes. Marcel Vermeulen strives for minimal data processing.
- 6. Marcel Vermeulen will not process the personal data for purposes other than those described above.
- 1. Profiling is only carried out if the data subject has given Marcel Vermeulen permission to do so. This consent can be withdrawn at any time by the data subject.
2. The purpose of profiling is:
- show the data subject advertisements or other content on the website of which Marcel Vermeulen suspects that the content of the advertisement or content is in accordance with the interests of the data subject;
- marketing analytics;
- 3. Profiling can take place through a combination of the data provided by the data subject when creating an account and data originating from various cookies.
4. The following data may be processed by Marcel Vermeulen for profiling purposes:
- location data;
- search queries entered on the website;
- 1. Newsletters will only be sent to the data subject if the data subject has given explicit unambiguous consent to Marcel Vermeulen. The data subject can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time, see Article 6.
- 2. Marcel Vermeulen will not approach the data subject for direct marketing purposes if the data subject has not given permission for this.
Unsubscribe from newsletters
1. The data subject can unsubscribe from newsletters in the following ways:
- by clicking on the link in the e-mail containing the newsletter that allows the data subject to unsubscribe from such newsletters;
- by contacting Marcel Vermeulen, see article 12.1 for the contact details.
- 2. In every newsletter sent to the data subject, a link is included with which the data subject can unsubscribe from the newsletters.
- 1. The data subject can unsubscribe from newsletters in the following ways:
Deletion of personal data
1. Marcel Vermeulen will remove personal data from his systems without unreasonable delay if, among other things:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed;
- the data subject objects to the processing of his personal data and this objection is justified;
- the personal data is incorrect or outdated.
- 2. Marcel Vermeulen is not obliged to delete personal data in one of the situations described in the law in which the “right to be forgotten” does not apply.
- 1. Marcel Vermeulen will remove personal data from his systems without unreasonable delay if, among other things:
Providing personal data to third parties
1. Marcel Vermeulen will not provide the personal data of the data subject to third parties until:
- Marcel Vermeulen has obtained explicit prior permission from the data subject;
- one of the legal bases on which the provision of personal data to a third party is permitted;
- it is necessary for the performance of the agreement;
- 2. The data subject may withdraw his consent to provide personal data to third parties at any time.
- 1. Marcel Vermeulen will not provide the personal data of the data subject to third parties until:
Right of inspection, right to portability, rectification and deletion
- 1. On request, Marcel Vermeulen grants the data subject access to all personal data that Marcel Vermeulen holds about him and Marcel Vermeulen provides the data subject with a copy of this data free of charge in such a form that the data subject himself can provide the personal data to a third party.
- 2. Marcel Vermeulen offers the data subject the opportunity to have any incorrect data that Marcel Vermeulen keeps of him corrected or removed free of charge.
- 3. The request for access, change or deletion of data can be submitted to Marcel Vermeulen in writing or via e-mail, see Article 12.1 for Marcel Vermeulen's contact details. Marcel Vermeulen responds to such a request as soon as possible and in any case within 4 weeks.
- The data subject can object to Marcel Vermeulen against the processing of his personal data if he has a good reason to do so in view of his specific situation. After Marcel Vermeulen has received the objection from the data subject, Marcel Vermeulen will stop processing the data subject's personal data, unless Marcel Vermeulen has legitimate interests in the processing of personal data that outweigh the interests of the data subject.
Right of restriction
- If a request has been submitted by the data subject regarding the adjustment, addition or deletion of his personal data or an objection has been submitted regarding the processing of his personal data and the handling, processing and execution of this request or objection takes some time, then request the data subject Marcel Vermeulen to limit the processing of his personal data.
- For questions about the way in which Marcel Vermeulen processes personal data, the withdrawal of consent regarding the processing of personal data, access to personal data that Marcel Vermeulen processes of the data subject, request for a copy of his personal data, the request to change or delete his personal data , the request to limit the processing of his personal data or to submit an objection to the processing of his personal data, the data subject can contact Marcel Vermeulen via the contact details below.
Address: Prinsestraat 5
Postal code/city: 2513 CA The Hague
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
telephone number: 070 345 33 33
- If Marcel Vermeulen corrects, supplements or deletes personal data of the data subject at the request of the data subject or terminates or restricts the processing of the personal data or has processed a withdrawn consent, Marcel Vermeulen will inform the data subject thereof.
- To prevent access to personal data by unauthorized persons, loss, theft and unlawful use of personal data, Marcel Vermeulen has taken various security measures, including measures against unauthorized access, use, alteration, unlawful and accidental destruction and accidental loss of personal data.
- Data provided to Marcel Vermeulen via the website is encrypted. Marcel Vermeulen uses an HTTPS connection.
- If a security incident has occurred at Marcel Vermeulen in which personal data of a sensitive nature has been leaked or which for any other reason has a serious adverse effect on the protection of the processed personal data, Marcel Vermeulen will, if possible, report this within 72 hours after report the data breach to the Dutch Data Protection Authority and act in accordance with the Data Leaks Reporting Obligation Policy of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- If there is a data breach at Marcel Vermeulen that has adverse consequences for the privacy of the data subject, Marcel Vermeulen will immediately inform the data subject thereof.
- Marcel Vermeulen uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of the data subject's device when you first visit the website.
- Marcel Vermeulen only places tracking cookies if the person concerned has given permission for the placing of tracking cookies prior to visiting the website. Before the data subject has given permission for tracking cookies, only functional and analytical cookies will be placed that have no consequences for the privacy of the data subject.
- The data subject can opt out of cookies by setting his internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, the data subject can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of his browser. The data subject can find more information about enabling and disabling and deleting cookies in the instructions and/or using the help function of his browser. Functional cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of a website. If the data subject deletes functional cookies, this may have consequences for the correct functioning of the website and Marcel Vermeulen may not be able to provide his service or not properly.
- Types of cookies and purposes:
|The party that places the cookie||The type of cookie||The purpose for which the cookie is placed|
|Marcel Vermeulen||Functional cookie||
Functional cookies ensure that the website functions properly. These cookies are used, for example, so that the data subject can log in to the website.
Functional cookies enable the website to recognize the data subject when the data subject visits the website again. This is useful so that the data subject does not have to log in to the website every time he visits the website again.
|Marcel Vermeulen for the use of Google Analytics||Analytical cookie||By using analytical cookies, Marcel Vermeulen can see how the data subject uses the website and Marcel Vermeulen can improve the website on that basis. Analytical cookies are not shared with third parties, are not used by third parties and are not linked to the name or e-mail address of the data subject. Marcel Vermeulen has set up Google Analytics in such a way that visitors to the website remain anonymous.|
|Marcel Vermeulen||tracking cookie||Carrying out marketing analyzes and carrying out personalized marketing.|
To file a complaint